AEoD Vulcan Cannon Improved

Have any suggestions you think would be good for the mod? Put them here.

AEoD Vulcan Cannon Improved

PostPosted by josko_91 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 5:33 am

I changed the Vulcan Cannon a little bit by making it only shoot shotgunshells and shoot faster plus it shoots right away like the minigun but to compensate all that, I decreased the int damage from 6 to 5!

I really like how it is now, very fun to use and extremely deadly in close to medium range, it's definately not class 7 anymore, I would put it at class 9 atleast, maybe even 0 as a superweapon :D

Here's a video a recorded for you MajorCooke: https://www.dropbox.com/s/59uf7h9ivye66 ... 6.mp4?dl=0 This is how the Vulcan Cannon should be IMO <3 maybe decrease the int damage to 4

The only thing I cannot figure out is how to change it to being class 0? I tried but when I was going to pick up the Vulcan Cannon with a full inventory it still said it was class 7 and also made so I could only equip one class 0 weapon, I had to drop all weapons and pick them up one by one, it was really strange.

Would really appreciete the help! Thank you :)
josko_91

Re: AEoD Vulcan Cannon Improved

PostPosted by MajorCooke » Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:31 pm

The whole system is pending an overhaul now that ZScript is a thing (and it desperately needs it -- with ZScript, it makes AEoD look like it's been put together with a massive amount of lard and glue sticks XD), so it might be better to wait until that comes along first. I'll be honest, it's been a while since I worked on the mod, so I don't exactly remember how.

When the time comes back around to start working on it again, I may consider it. Don't hold your breath though.
MajorCooke
Site Admin

Re: AEoD Vulcan Cannon Improved

PostPosted by josko_91 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:18 am

I found out after playing on nightmare difficulty the vulcan cannon i modified as above was not as powerful, i think it's on a good place right now, with spread of 7-7 and damage on 5, it becomes extremely effective on close quarter maps but on even medium range it's almost useless ^^
josko_91

Return to Suggestions