Possible Bug With Powerups in Inventory

Any bugs found should be reported here.

Possible Bug With Powerups in Inventory

PostPosted by josko_91 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:38 pm

I have noticed for a while, when I pick up multiple powerups like Summoning, Protection, Medkits, I loose all of them but only have one of each, so if I found 2 Summoning powerups in one map, when I get to next map I will only have one, it's the same with all inventory powerups even Medkits. Is this intentional or a bug? Really sucks loosing all the dublicate powerups you find upon changing map :(
josko_91

Re: Possible Bug With Powerups in Inventory

PostPosted by MajorCooke » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:47 pm

Originally it was, where you only have one of each. But I'm going to change that to the maximum amount.
MajorCooke
Site Admin

PostPosted by josko_91 » Thu Aug 31, 2017 2:55 pm

Thank you <3 is it easy to fix that? Maybe i can fix if you tell me what to do, i always use slade when i edit stuff :D
josko_91

PostPosted by MajorCooke » Fri Sep 01, 2017 8:47 am

I'll handle it myself. I want to port over the code to ZScript anyway, so this finally gives me an excuse to do so.
MajorCooke
Site Admin

PostPosted by josko_91 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 12:19 pm

Awesome :D

I kind of worked around it by increasing the duration so each powerup lasts whole level except ice shield and pentagram

Also im in the process of adding an aa12 by myself, it will have a 32 drum magazine that can be reloaded with altfire just like that combat manual rifle weapon, not sure if the weapon sprite fits aeod, its a little cartoony, but making it dual wieldable will be too hard for me so i will stick to just one, i will send a video link of it when its done so you check it out, if you like it you can use it :)
josko_91

Return to Bugs