Increasing Icon of Summoning Duration

Discussion board for AEons of Death.

Increasing Icon of Summoning Duration

PostPosted by josko_91 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 2:48 pm

Hi, How do I increase the duration of the Icon of summoning powerup? I wanna make the duration huge so it lasts whole map! But I just can't figure it out :(
josko_91

Re: Increasing Icon of Summoning Duration

PostPosted by MajorCooke » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:09 am

I haven't looked at that code in forever. I think it has to deal with the monster itself.
MajorCooke
Site Admin

PostPosted by josko_91 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:11 pm

Thanks alot, I will check, also I thought there is a Death code in that powerup code, so if I remove it he should never die, I will try that aswell lol

EDIT: I managed to change the Heresiarch to a FDBTServant instead, it works perfectly and lasts infinate, but he is transparent, I checked all the code but I don't know why he becomes transparent :(

Also, how can I disable the godemode/killspree thing that you get after reaching 666/666? REally annoying now I hate it XD

EDIT2: I managed to fix it, incase anyone had the some problem I will post the solution:

SORC A 15 A_SetTranslucent(0.66, 0)
SORC A 3 A_SetTranslucent(1, 0)

This will do the trick.

Awesome, now I can spawn my own DBTServant with IconOfSummoning :D

This is how IconOfSummoing should be, before it was really weak, now you get a powerful summon that damages multiple monsters istead of one at a time and lasts the whole map <3
josko_91

PostPosted by josko_91 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:18 pm

I managed to Remove Demon Morph by removing the small code that counts to 666 when you kill stuff so it never activates by just staying at 0 of 666, However, it is still there on the screen "0/666", This I can't figure out how to remove, can you help Major Cooke? <3

How do I make my friendly DBTServant not hurt me with his attacks? Everything works perfect now, he spawns from the IconOfSummoning and attacks all the monsters but his attacks hurt me too, I was wondering if there is a way to make so his attacks won't hurt me? Currently I have to hide away when I spawn him with IconOfSummoning, otherwise there's a good chance he will kill me accedently lol
josko_91

PostPosted by MajorCooke » Fri Sep 15, 2017 9:49 am

I plan on adding an option to outright disable the demon morph via souls, but I cannot disable the powerup from dropping.

Try enabling Teamplay and setting the friendly fire scaling down to 0.
MajorCooke
Site Admin

PostPosted by josko_91 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 2:41 pm

Thanks alot that fixed it <3

He dosn't damage me anymore now but it still plays the damage sound when im hit and i get knocked back oh well :D thanks again

Edit: i noticed enemy projectiles goes through him and damages me, how do i fix that? My own projectiles also goes through him :/
josko_91

Return to AEons of Death