[REQUESTS] Old and New Mods for AEoD

Anything goes. Keep it friendly please. If it doesn't fit in any category below, just place it right in here.

[REQUESTS] Old and New Mods for AEoD

PostPosted by mattbratt11 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:01 pm

I was looking for the following mods that existed on the old forums.

1. Happy Time Circus 1, 2 and 3 for AEoD
2. Ghouls' Forest Trilogy for AEoD
3. Sunder for AEoD

If you plan to update any of those, i would appreciate it to use in the Latest Dev Version of AEoD in Progress.

Also, I would like to request the following mods to be compatible once the final version of above mods are released.

1. Samsarahold (with Extra Classes and Monster Mixer Mods) Compatibility for AEoD, D4D and Death Foretold.
2. Complex Doom, LCA and RandomMons Compatibility.
3. Invasion Simulator and Dynamic Doom Compatibilities.
Bonus: Brutal Doom Compatibility for H-Doom and Doomguy's Warzone Platinum Edition (Please Ignore that one, trust me it won't happen in every doomers' lifetimes.)

Any new requests are not made to rush people to work, but those are optional pieces of work if you decide to accept them.
Keep AEoD up your load and Happy Dooming!
mattbratt11

Re: [REQUESTS] Old and New Mods for AEoD

PostPosted by MajorCooke » Sun Jul 23, 2017 7:29 am

mattbratt11 wrote:I was looking for the following mods that existed on the old forums.

1. Happy Time Circus 1, 2 and 3 for AEoD
2. Ghouls' Forest Trilogy for AEoD
3. Sunder for AEoD

If you plan to update any of those, i would appreciate it to use in the Latest Dev Version of AEoD in Progress.

I'll gladly reupload HTC2 for AEoD. The rest, however, I cannot guarantee. And of course, they'll be designed for the latest dev version of AEoD.

mattbratt11 wrote:Also, I would like to request the following mods to be compatible once the final version of above mods are released.

1. Samsarahold (with Extra Classes and Monster Mixer Mods) Compatibility for AEoD, D4D and Death Foretold.
2. Complex Doom, LCA and RandomMons Compatibility.
3. Invasion Simulator and Dynamic Doom Compatibilities.
Bonus: Brutal Doom Compatibility for H-Doom and Doomguy's Warzone Platinum Edition (Please Ignore that one, trust me it won't happen in every doomers' lifetimes.)

Any new requests are not made to rush people to work, but those are optional pieces of work if you decide to accept them.

The overall answer is no.

I will NEVER make anything for Death Foretold. That mod is strictly for Zandronum's sake along with phones, so I refuse to touch it. Sorry.

Bonus: Cheeky. :P

As for the rest, I have too many things on my plate right now and am in the process of working on yet another mod. You may need to find someone else to ask for compatibility. Before anyone says anything about Colorful Hell in D4D, know that I only took the initial base idea and have recoded it up from zero and is called Rainbow Doom(4). It borrows a few ideas (NOT code or sprites!) with permission from Colorful Hell but is otherwise completely recreated by me.

mattbratt11 wrote:Keep AEoD up your load and Happy Dooming!

Thanks man. I aim to keep the spirit of AEoD alive. It was the mod I started modding with, and I'll never abandon it.
MajorCooke
Site Admin

Return to Off-Topic